CARBON MONOXIDE SAFETY,
VENTING, DRAFT & COMBUSTION
A One (1) Session Course on:
Wednesday, October 8, 2003 and
Wednesday, November 19, 2003
5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
|Bacharach has worked closely with the HVAC
industry for over 95 years, engineering the first truly portable
combustion analyzer in 1932. The HVAC industry has changed
tremendously in the recent past, providing much more efficient
HVAC systems operation. Part of insuring safe, reliable and
efficient performance requires testing and measuring to verify
the equipment is operating as designed and engineered.
|Course Objectives and Topics:
This seminar is designed to provide information
that will be useful to all technicians responsible for the
installation, maintenance & service of combustion equipment.
IF YOU DONT
TEST, YOU DONT KNOW!
- Diagnosis of flue gases
- Combustion testing procedures
- Measuring carbon monoxide
- Using reporting forms and documentation
- Reporting and referring CO atmospheres
- Excess air, draft, condensation,
- NOx emissions and standards of compliance
- Trouble shooting combustion problems
- Ensuring safety without jeopardizing
- Working with Authorities of Jurisdiction
- Sources of CO, CO poisoning, and
its health effects
- Saving lives and enhancing service
- Customer savings, company profits
|Each session utilizes lecture, field
examples, demonstrations, slides, handouts, materials and
encourages audience participation. Each attendee is given
a technical training binder, and a
registered certificate of attendance.
A non-refundable registration fee
of $50.00 is required to assure enrollment to this course.
Please fax your registration to 718-433-0676
or call 718-472-0404
|Make check payable to:
Service Fitters Industry Educational
Service Technicians Training Center
48-03 32nd Place
Long Island City, NY 11101